Before you read this, please know the following:
- Porn, like film and movies, is a BUSINESS - "fake fucking" occurs EVERYWHERE and for any number of reasons, primarily because of footage for a transition shot, filler B photography for the editors, and if one or both of the performers is having "difficulty" on the day of shooting.
- I am a Corbin Fisher fan, and I point these instances out because I'm probably way too observant and honestly want CF to improve. I am not saying they are "liars, frauds, and a horrible studio not worthy of your time"; I'm simply saying that as a business, they should probably review carefully the scenes they release.
That said, on to the fake fucking in "Colt, Kennedy, and Quinn's Fuck Fest" (aired 05/21/15)
- Minute 17:00 and beyond - Close shot of Colt's cock allegedly inside of Quinn; camera pans out, Kennedy moves into position with his Liberator Pillow (PLUG! PLUG!) - now watch closely…because it appears Quinn may have just been sitting on Colt's dry, non-lubey cock.
- 17:54 - Colt clearly penetrates and fucks Kennedy; camera pans out, you hear Kennedy gag on Quinn's cock - Look closely starting at 18:31, follow Colt's hand as he sneakily reaches down to obscure the fact that his cock is NOT inside Colt (his cock slipped out either when Kennedy gagged or Colt leaned forward to kiss Quinn).
- 18:59 AGAIN!!!! WHAT???? This shot starts close on Kennedy sucking Quinn, pans out, and Colt is verbally abusing him but watch at 19:10 when Colt grabs for his dick and finally shoves in - I can't really tell if this is fake but it looks like it.
- Sigh… 20:55 It totally looks like Colt is NOT in him… he allegedly fucks until he cums but as the camera zooms in, you can catch he’s not in him. And then a HARD EDIT to the money shot.
Personally my guess is that Kennedy was having a hard time taking Colt's cock and so the production team appears to have spared him some. Again, either edit/shoot better so these things are not so glaringly obvious, or just don’t have Kennedy bottom! Studios need to be flexible on the day with performers.